Monday, November 9, 2009

Tried to write my own thing.

I tried to write a thing, for adding to another application, that would make one of those "really quit?" windows pop up. here

I got the code so that it runs, without copy-pasting (although with a lot of looking back and forth between it and the other sample code), but I have no idea how to hook it up to, say, the hello-world program they made so that it actually does that. I tried a basic return True (or False) statement, but it didn't work. Anything I should do?

Also, it seems the pygtk website is down. I looked at the parts of the tut firefox has cached, but couldn't go further.

Finally, you havn't given me any comments at http://students.gctaa.net/~jelkner/feedback/dreich.html for a while, or on here. Is there another place I should be checking?

1 comment:

  1. No, you are looking in the right places, I've just fallen a bit behind in my duties.

    Before I respond to your questions about what to do next, please fix the "here" link so that I can see the code. You need to publish the document as a web page and then link to that. I get a "permission denied" when I click on the link, since I believe you are linking directly to the google doc itself.

    ReplyDelete