Monday, October 26, 2009

educationalization of redocnE

I talked to Jeff, and started commenting ani_cli for use in teaching ciphers. Also, for some reason, blogger didn't actually post this, and I found it on wed. in 'drafts'. I've been going through the code and putting (more) comments in it, but I'm feeling fairly unenthusiastic about writing up a thing about how to use it. Yesterday I was at home, and forgot to update, but I was finishing learning object-oreinted. I know the syntax fairly well now, and just need to put in into practice. I'm thinking I'd just go onto learning pygtk tommorow, unless you really want me to write the thing about redocnE.

Oh, yeah, and I have a question - what's the accepted way of using capitals in variable names and so on? I don't use them at all, I perfer underscores. I've seen sample code with like VariableName, though , when I'd say variable_name or variablename.

1 comment:

  1. Take a few moments to look over PEP 8, Python's style guide. I encourage you to use that as your guide in writing Python code.

    ReplyDelete